- Liberal National Party’s total first preference votes,
1214.553 divide by seat value = 43.24 seats
- Australian Labour Party’s total first preference votes
652.092 divide by seat value = 23.21 seats
- Katter’s Australian Party’s total first preference votes
141.049 divide by seat value = 5.02 seats
- Australian Greens Party’s total first preference votes
184.147 divide by seat value = 6.55 seats
- Family First Party’s total first preference votes
33.269 divide by seat value = 1.18 seats
- Independents total first preference votes
53.797 divide by seat value = 1.92 seats
The left over votes will determine how many seats are available, let’s look at the A,A,A, system of voting where every vote counts.
3 seats available to the party with the highest number of votes under the seat value.
AAA System proves something is very wrong with how we elect members of Parliament, the Liberal National Party can’t claim they represent the majority.
The truth is this corrupt system is legal, I find it hard to believe no one has ever questioned the system, there must be a change , no one can argue against truth, .